In accordance with art. 13 section 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we inform you that we process the following scope of your personal data: Name, surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number and correspondence address as well as the data needed to issue an invoice (company name, number NIP, address) These data are naturally obtained as a result of civil law operations (sale / purchase), inquiries, use of the contact form on the website www.adenso.pl, consideration of complaints, or correspondence with our company on carry out the above actions.
In the light of the above, we inform that: The administrator of your personal data is AdEnSo Adapted Engineering Solutions Marek Fidali based in Gliwice, ul. Okręna 8 Gliwice, 44-100; NIP 9371769432, REGON 360441685, which conducts the processing of your personal data.
In all matters related to the protection of personal data, it is possible to contact the dedicated mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, contact with the Administrator is possible:
- by phone from +48 502814832,
- by post to the correspondence address, i.e. ul. Okrężna 8, 44-100 Gliwice,,
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), in order to:
- conclusion and implementation of the sales contract or contract for the provision of services (basis for Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the Regulation),
- actions necessary to consider the complaint submitted or to handle the notification addressed to the Administrator (e.g. via the contact form at https://www.adenso.pl or e-mail) (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the Regulation),
- direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services based on your consent to direct marketing, if such consent has been expressed and until its revocation (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the Regulation),
- fulfilling the obligations related to archiving pursuant to art. 74 of the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (basis for Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the Regulation),
- fulfilling obligations related to paying taxes, including keeping and storing tax books and documents related to keeping tax books and storing accounting documents. The legal basis for data processing are legal obligations arising from tax regulations (Tax Code, the Act on tax on goods and services, the Personal Income Tax Act, the Corporate Income Tax Act) and accounting regulations (the Accounting Act), (basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the Regulation).
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the sales contract, service contract, consideration of the submitted complaint or handling the application, and then as long then as long as it follows from the law or legitimate interest Administrator , among others: the time necessary to resolve any potential disputes that may arise in connection with the services provided, eg. relating to claims (this period will include the term limitation period for claims arising from the contract in accordance with applicable regulations). Detailed retention periods are provided for in tax, civil law and accounting regulations.
Your personal data may be entrusted, only as part of the performance of the sales or service contract, consideration of the complaint or handling of the notification to the following entities:
- entities providing postal services,
- entities providing courier services,
- entities providing payment services.
- according to the option you chose when placing your order.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a sales contract, service contract, consider a complaint or handle a notification. If the data is not provided, the conclusion of the contract, consideration of the complaint or handling of the notification is impossible. You have the right to:
- request from the Administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing,
- data transfer,
- object to the processing,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing. These permissions can be implemented in accordance with the principles described in Article. 16 - 21 of the Regulation, by contacting the Administrator, e.g. at email@example.com. The Administrator has the right to refuse the exercise of some of the rights listed above in a situation in which the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of data processing by the Administrator. For example, the Administrator may refuse to delete personal data contained in your order until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.
- If the person whose personal data refer considers that the processing of personal data in breach of its rules on the protection of personal data, it has the right to complain to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.